CHEZ most commonly means “at someone’s place”. Continue with the Premium material with AUDIO here.
To practice your knowledge of CHEZ, translate the following sentences into French.
1. We’ll see you at Christophe’s.
2. The clan is very important among Bonobos.
3. Sentences are long in Proust’s works. (Proust’s sentences are long)
4. Verlan slang is used often among the younger generation. (The younger generation uses Verlan slang often)
5. You can never say the word ‘rope’ among sailors.
Answers in the Premium material.