To drive and to ride are tricky to translate. I hope this worksheet will help.
- conduire .... to drive, to have hands on wheel
- Il conduit bien. .... He’s a good driver. (He drives well)
- conduire .... to drive rather than to take another mean of transportation
- Je conduis jusqu’à Paris. .... I’m driving all the way to Paris.
- amener .... to drive sb to
- Je t’amène au piano. .... I’m driving you to your piano lesson.
- continue with the Premium worksheet
Related: Car vocabulary .
Post your comment about this right down here at ‘Leave a Reply’.
Come to FRENCH ETC. for French, French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture, all about French, français, vocabulaire, learn French, French podcasts, learn French by podcast, French language podcasts, French tutorial, French one on one, French expressions, expressions, e-learning, learning French, French online, France, listening comprehension, dictées, French dictation, sign up for FRENCH ETC. at frenchetc.org (https://frenchetc.org/fe-signup-page/)
Bonne journée française !