Aller et Venir - To Go and To Come
Review ALLER ET VENIR here (for members only) and practice right here.
To practice your knowledge of ALLER and VENIR in a sentence, translate into the French. The answers are in the premium worksheet.
- We’re coming back at 5 pm.
- We’re going back after the concert.
- Come in!
- I’m going back to France for the second time.
- He’s coming back here tomorrow.
- At what time will you come?
- They were leaving the room laughing.
- They’re leaving sad. (They are sad about leaving).
- Where are you going?
- She’s returning the book to the library.
Related : Future tense . How to ask a question .
Post your comment about this right down here at ‘Leave a Reply’.
Come to FRENCH ETC. for French, French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture, all about French, français, vocabulaire, learn French, French podcasts, learn French by podcast, French language podcasts, French tutorial, French one on one, French expressions, expressions, e-learning, learning French, French online, France, listening comprehension, dictées, French dictation, sign up for FRENCH ETC. at frenchetc.org (https://frenchetc.org/fe-signup-page/)
Bonne journée française !