Why should I learn French – at FRENCH ETC., of course
- to keep my brains going. Neuroscientists say that is boosts the executive functions of the brain in the frontal lobes – memory, analytic skills and multi-tasking. Even is you’re not looking to be bilingual, you’ll get a lot of benefits of juggling two languages.
- to challenge myself
- to widen my horizons
- to learn how to cook
- to live in France
- to understand why the French like crêpes so much
- to find a new job in Paris
- to make sure my boss doesn’t fire me after our meeting with les Français
- to understand my colleagues
- to better understand my own language
- to read Voltaire in the text
- to get the most out of my next vacation
- to not get lost on the ‘Nationale 7’
- to order delicious pâté instead of dog food
- to make sure I don’t give my hosts a bouquet of hydrangeas
- to taste wine and eat Brie cheese
- to ace my test
- to travel to more than 50 French-speaking countries
- to study abroad
- to have fun
- to retrace my roots
- to find out if the French actually bring their dog to the restaurant
Tell us your reasons to learn French, your story learning French .
Post your comment about this right down here at ‘Leave a Reply’.
Come to FRENCH ETC. for French, French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture, about France, about French, français, vocabulaire, learn French, French podcasts, learn French by podcast, French language podcasts, French tutorial, French one on one, French expressions, expressions, e-learning, learning French, French online, France, listening comprehension, dictées, French dictation, sign up for FRENCH ETC. at frenchetc.org (https://frenchetc.org/fe-signup-page/)
Bonne journée française !