French tutorial info
French tutorial - You want to make progress in French? Take your tutorial now, and improve your French with Anne, your highly trained and enthusiastic French guide.
Vous voulez savoir le secret pour faire des progrès ? Don't waste time and set up your e-tutorial with your goals, your needs, your wants.
Vous parlez français ?
French tutorial – Vous voulez savoir le secret pour faire des progrès ? You want to make progress in French? Take your tutorial now, and improve your French with Anne, your highly trained and enthusiastic French guide. Don’t waste time and set up your e-tutorial with your goals, your needs, your dreams.
What we can do during our tutorials
- Talk and practice a casual conversation. On bavarde, on bavarde.
- Role play any given situation (great if you’re going to France soon)
- Read a newspaper article and work on pronunciation, vocabulary and culture points. Qu’est-ce qui se passe en politique ?
- Listen to and work on a 2-minute video excerpt from a news or a YouTube channel
- Work on a specific grammar point or vocabulary worksheet
- Practice, drill and do follow-up with homework assignments – some people like this – Si, si, je vous le jure !
- Read a whole short story together and learn tons from it
- Do a very-French exercise called “la dictée”. Dictations are excellent exercises for you to put two and two together. You’ll be amazed at the progress you make with dictations. Anne has a whole bunch of very targeted dictations to please all levels and all interests
- Anything else that tickles your fancy – Anne has been teaching for a while. As a result, her teaching bag of tricks is huge.
Tutorials with Anne are a great way to improve your French, no matter what your level is, no matter what your goal is.
How we communicate
- Skype: free conversation from your computer or phone
- Google+ Hangouts: free conversation from your computer or phone
- iChat: easy and free connection with iPhone.
- phone tutorial – you give Anne a call (she’ll give you her info once the ball is rolling) and start learning.
- Ask Anne if you have any question about how to set up your tutorial
- Make sure your time zone is compatible with Anne’s – New York EST at the moment – before you make plans. Don’t forget daylight saving time, it seems to be at different date in every country.
aaaThe fee for a tutorial is
- $26.95 for 30 minutes
- $49.95 for 60 minutes
What your tutorial fee covers
- Top-notch customized teaching
- written and audio material
- support worksheets
- tons of examples
- follow-up class summary
- individualized homework assignments – Anne will be sending you homework assignments☺ which you do if you have time, no pressure. She will correct them with you in class if you have questions.
Share and pay less
Share with a friend (same time, same interest) and pay half. Share with 2 friends (same time, same interest) and pay 1/3.
Need a quick fix? Just do ‘Les devoirs’
Send your ‘devoirs’ to Anne and get your corrected version back within 24 hours. At FH, you may now practice your writing or speaking skills in two clicks.
- 1. do your ‘devoirs’ – your homework assignment must be between 100 and 150 words in writing or about 1 minute if you are sending Anne a recording
- 2. get your assignment corrected with suggestions for further learning if applicable within 24 hours, often sooner.
- 3. click here if you are looking for a topic to write or talk about
* * * * *