Vivre, habiter and demeurer all mean to live.
Learn the difference in the Premium material and practice here.
To practice, translate into French, using 'vivre, habiter or demeurer'.
- I live in Paris.
- You live well with that salary.
- She lives an incredible love story.
- The lawyer is asking where I live.
- We live off of the rental income.
- We live at 3, Lavender Street.
- Do you live in a mountain region?
- They live far away.
- They no longer live here.
- Eat to live, don’t live to eat.
Related: Games and Flashcards .