Study the subjunctive mode here before practicing.
To practice your knowledge of the subjunctive in a sentence, translate the following sentences into French. Answers in the Premium worksheet.
- I have to have your answer tomorrow.
- I don’t want you to be sad.
- It’s a pity we can’t go.
- It’s not sure we know the truth.
- I’d like you to want to come for the holidays.
- Are you demanding they go to judo class?
- The movie will have to be worth it for me to go.
- We’ll prepare the dough so that they can make the cake later.
- I’m staying inside although we have to leave because of the smoke alarm.
- I don’t think it’s raining in Paris.