Practice DEVENIR, to become
Practice DEVENIR - How is DEVENIR conjugated? How does it work?
- I easily become red-faced when I run a lot.
- Are you (tu) becoming deaf?
- She had become bitter.
- He won’t become an engineer.
- It just became green.
- We (on) aren’t going to become champs right away.
- We’ll (nous) become angels.
- Are you (vous) becoming a salesperson or a technician?
- They would (elles) become powerful.
- I don’t think they’re (ils) becoming adult quickly.
Your comment about this at ‘Leave a Reply’
You liked it? Please share it. Merci.