Le futur antérieur - Future perfect
Use the future perfect when an action in the future happens before another one:
I will have eaten breakfast when she comes in.
J’aurai pris mon petit déje quand elle arrivera.
practice (advanced level)
Translate the sentences using a future perfect in every one of them.
- He’ll taste his beer as soon as it’s done carbonizing.
- I’ll go as soon as I’m finished with the book.
- I’ll have learned how to flip crêpes before Crêpe Day.
- She’ll come and see you as soon as she’ll have gotten the results.
- They’ll go fishing when they’ve rented a boat.
- They’ll have bought the guidebook before they visit the museum.
- We’ll go to the movies as soon as we’re done with dinner.
- We’ll have had a jam session before we play at the concert.
- You’ll be able to work on the house when you’ve gone to the DIY store.
- You’ll call us when you’re home?
Post your comment about this right down here at ‘Leave a Reply’.
Come to FRENCH ETC. for French, French vocabulary, French grammar, French culture, all about French, français, vocabulaire, learn French, French podcasts, learn French by podcast, French language podcasts, French tutorial, French one on one, French expressions, expressions, e-learning, learning French, French online, France, listening comprehension, dictées, French dictation, sign up for FRENCH ETC. at frenchetc.org (http://frenchetc.org/fe-signup-page/)
Bonne journée française !